Allan Himmelstein is President of Sales Coach AZ, which specializes in developing customized, highly effective sales processes for individuals and companies. Mr. Himmelstein’s core belief is that we are all Accidental Salespeople, and if we want to, we can improve our basic skills. His style is to take a strategic approach, utilizing a company’s unique strengths and core values to build a highly effective sales process that maximizes results. Mr. Himmelstein has a proven track record as a top-level executive for increasing business revenues and profit growth in competitive markets. His extensive business management experience includes the start up of an international company, which grew to $40,000,000 in nine years. He has held C level positions in Fortune 500 companies, including serving as VP of Sales and Marketing for ConAgra.
YOUR BUSINESS TO BUSINESS SALES COACH
From years of practical experience, Sales Coach AZ knows how to jump start sales in start-up companies and already established companies. We can build up your whole sales activities and capabilities from A to Z.
We start with a complete sales assessment of a company’s strengths, and weaknesses. By understanding a companies core values we can translate that into a meaningful message that is dynamic to your targeted customers. Step 2 is developing a Sales Plan that has attainable goals, strategies, and actions. The USA is a unique market, which requires in depth knowledge and understanding. Sales Coach AZ has the expertise to help with the execution, and implementation of your sales goals.
The Sales Coach AZ strategic process includes:
Developing Your Sales Messages
- Extensively analyzing your strengths and weaknesses
- Identifying and developing opportunities for your company
- Learning who are your target market and customers, and developing compelling sales arguments for why they should do business with you.
- Developing the right questions for uncovering the basis of doing business.
- Making sure that once you get them, you keep them.
Adapting Your Sales Approach for the USA Market
- Understanding how the various distribution methods and US Geography can affect your future sales.
- Understanding the service requirement in the USA.
- Becoming aware of the business culture gaps between tactics that enabled you to succeed elsewhere and what will be successful in the USA.
- Developing a sales process and sales metrics to assure success of sales representation
- Hiring sales people that can properly translate your company’s culture to the US mentality.
Contact Sales Coach AZ today, and dramatically improve your business to business (B2B) sales results in the USA.